Dear Community of The Connective, the social enterprise of O’Connor Connective
When asked what they could do to help women in business during this time, our preferred providers stepped up big time. In less than 24 hours, they created a series of discussions and workshops that we hope will help in some small way.
Here are the April events, so far, that are available for members and their guests:
- A Q&A session/panel on what the stimulus package means for our small businesses, facilitated by Kelly Runge, WIPFLI and Laurie Olsen, Johnson Financial Services. (April 1, 9 a.m.) – Register HERE
- A conversation about the market response to COVID-19 and investments during this volatile time, hosted by Lorri Cisler, Baird (April 3, 12:00 p.m.) – Register HERE
- A discussion on Small Business Financial Relief Programs with Tim Schneider, CEO of Investors Community Bank. Tim will provide an overview of the Cares Act, SBA emergency loans and financial regulatory guidance, as well as answer any questions. (April 6, 11:30 a.m.) – Register HERE
- A Coffee & Conversation session to touch base with members and your needs, facilitated by Michelle Dejno, O’Connor Connective (April 7, 7:30 a.m.) – Register HERE
- A virtual workshop on how to “Work from Home, Lead from Home, Stay Sane from Home,” hosted by Gail McNutt, GMM Consulting (April 15, 12:00 p.m.) – Register HERE
- A web series on selling through social media hosted by Tamara McLean, De Pere Arts Center (details forthcoming)
- And more in development…
We’re gathering information about what’s being offered to help you and your businesses right now. For example:
- We’re in conversation with Definitely De Pere and the De Pere Area Chamber of Commerce about their promotions and funding initiatives for small businesses in De Pere. We will share any information sessions that they set up. As members of the Greater Green Bay Chamber and the Fox Cities Chamber, we will also share their information.
- We’ll continue to post resource pages through our LinkedIn Members Only group. If you haven’t joined yet, please do. And feel free to share your resources there, too.
- The Connective has great friends in the banking industry, including preferred providers Investors Community Bank and Associated Bank and our corporate members from Johnson Financial Group, who are all willing and able to help you think through your options and sort through the noise. You can check out these websites for more information and resources:
Also, we have preferred providers who are offering their FREE counsel right now to members, including:
- Tori England at T.L. England Consulting on how teams working from home can use this time to develop their skills through low or no-cost options
- Information sessions by O’Connor Connective to answer your questions about communicating with your key audiences, from employees to customers, right now.
- Virtual coaching by Gail McNutt, GMM Consulting
If you’re interested in signing up for any of the virtual events, go to theconnectivewi.com/events-list. If you’re looking for individual counsel, just connect with us directly. As always, these sessions are free for members. You’re each welcome to add a guest to events you think will help other women business leaders right now.
Owner O’Connor Connective and The Connective