Create a positioning strategy, key messages and marketing plan to help communicate Bay Bank’s services and further its growth objectives.
• Market Research: Focus Groups, Online Survey and Competitor Analysis
• Key Messaging
• Strategic Communications Planning
• Creative Writing & Design
• Content Development
• Examples of Messages Applied
• Environmental Graphics
• Brand Refresh, Including Logo
• Ongoing Marketing Counsel & Implementation
• Public Relations & Media Relations
• Social Media Management
O’Connor Connective partnered with Green Bay-based Bay Bank, the only tribally-owned bank in Wisconsin, for a discovery process including focus groups and an online survey. Key messages, a clear positioning strategy and a new brand identity were also created, along with a strategic marketing communications plan to better serve the bank’s various audiences. Our continued partnership and implementation has helped grow the bank’s reach through clients and online.
Increased presence and recognition on social media and in the community. Expanded to serve the Keshena community with a new location.