During this joyful season, we are grateful for our partnership with incredible nonprofit organizations in our community. These organizations provide various forms of support that enrich our community and help build a better future, making our region a better place to live, grow, and prosper.
We’ve had the privilege of assisting several nonprofit organizations in raising almost $50 million in private and public support for various projects. These initiatives have included constructing new buildings, expanding existing ones, developing programs, and establishing endowments that ensure the culture of giving continues for generations.
Some organizations we have helped raise funds for include:
- Boys and Girls Club
- Brillion Public Schools
- Discover Green Bay
- Fox Valley Symphony Orchestra
- Golden House
- Green Bay Botanical Garden
- Green Bay Public Market
- Greater Green Bay Habitat for Humanity
- Leicht Park, Green Bay
- Military Veterans Museum
- ThedaCare Family of Foundations
- UW-Oshkosh School of Engineering
- YWCA of Greater Green Bay
We take great pride in supporting these diverse partners throughout Northeast Wisconsin.
At the heart of our fundraising campaigns lies strategic communications. Our approach is holistic and supports organizations from start to finish. At O’Connor Connective, we take pride in being the go-to partner for community advancement, providing support and expertise to help our partners achieve their goals.
Here are a few ways we do that:
- Feasibility studies that guide organizations in understanding their potential fundraising capacity.
- Crafting key messaging, creative copy, and design to ensure all communications reflect the campaign’s essence and support the organization’s overall mission.
- Aid with donor identification, researching grant opportunities, and providing training to empower employees and team members to share their stories with potential donors.
Through this process, we have forged strong partnerships with organizations that significantly impact our community. We understand the importance of their work and are dedicated to helping them achieve their goals. As we move forward into the new year, we are excited to continue supporting these nonprofits as they work towards transforming our region.